Tony Hawk & Dave Carnie visit the Hendo Hover warehouse to ride the world’s first real hoverboard. The Hendo works by generating a magnetic field over a conductive surface like copper or aluminum, which then generates an opposing field, causing the board to hover about an inch above the ground.
- Four Die in Horrific Accident After Porshe Driver Loses Control
- Man who tried to capture 100kg python strangled to death
- Nokia to bring back legendary 3310
- Kim Jong-un’s half brother killed in Malaysia
- Why Do Surgeons Wear Green or Blue Overalls?
- Germans outraged as US plays Nazi version of anthem
- Woman pilot removed after ranting over Donald Trump
- Chinese man sprays insecticide into ear to kill trapped cockroach