Guinness World Record-holder Isao Machii is a master of laido, a Japanese sword-based martial art, and has been using his amazing skills to slice speeding objects in half. In his latest clip, he slices a baseball traveling at 160 kilometers per hour in half while standing just 30 feet away. The actual slicing of the baseball occurs at the 24 second mark.
- Four Die in Horrific Accident After Porshe Driver Loses Control
- Man who tried to capture 100kg python strangled to death
- Nokia to bring back legendary 3310
- Kim Jong-un’s half brother killed in Malaysia
- Why Do Surgeons Wear Green or Blue Overalls?
- Germans outraged as US plays Nazi version of anthem
- Woman pilot removed after ranting over Donald Trump
- Chinese man sprays insecticide into ear to kill trapped cockroach