The pilot of this flight from the German airline TUIfly managed to correct a sudden dive while landing at the Madeira International airport, one of the hardest in the world. Crosswinds were so strong that he could only managed to get the plane completely straight a few seconds before touching the ground.
- Four Die in Horrific Accident After Porshe Driver Loses Control
- Man who tried to capture 100kg python strangled to death
- Nokia to bring back legendary 3310
- Kim Jong-un’s half brother killed in Malaysia
- Why Do Surgeons Wear Green or Blue Overalls?
- Germans outraged as US plays Nazi version of anthem
- Woman pilot removed after ranting over Donald Trump
- Chinese man sprays insecticide into ear to kill trapped cockroach