Waiting to board a flight can be a somewhat tense experience, with all the noise and commotion of other travelers rushing around. When Maan Hamadeh approached a piano in the Prague airport, nobody payed any attention. Until he began to play.
- Four Die in Horrific Accident After Porshe Driver Loses Control
- Man who tried to capture 100kg python strangled to death
- Nokia to bring back legendary 3310
- Kim Jong-un’s half brother killed in Malaysia
- Why Do Surgeons Wear Green or Blue Overalls?
- Germans outraged as US plays Nazi version of anthem
- Woman pilot removed after ranting over Donald Trump
- Chinese man sprays insecticide into ear to kill trapped cockroach